Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What a difference a day makes...

Feeling Blessed
Hearing Silence

What a difference a day makes!

After all the heavy heartfelt discussions and big decisions of the past weekend...things looked different to Hubby and me yesterday.

We decided we would hold off on changing anything on our insurance policies or on his person :) for another year.

I do not think either of us was really ready to shelve the baby topic permanently yet (and I do not think he was really ready to make any permanent physical adjustments)!

I am praying for God's continued guidance and wisdom and keeping my fingers crossed (but not my legs...tee hee)!

2 comments:

  1. Will keep praying for you and your family!

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We changed our insurance this year. We had kept it on a different plan for two years becasue it had more maternity coverage. But, since our last loss two years ago this month... this week... we haven't come to an agreement on what we should do. My husband says it's up to me... that is wayy too much pressure. Another pregnancy would likely mean shots due to a blod clotting problem that caused my last two losses... and not to mention that I'm just scared. Scared to get preganant... and scared not to.

    So... for now... nothing. He'll probably get the big V next year for sure... sigh.

    I am glad you didn't close the door all the way. Sometimes even a glimmer of hope brings joy... and I'd rather hang on to a glimmer any day than have no hope at all. I'm proud of you.

    ~e

    ReplyDelete

The end...

Feeling Content Hearing Tiny Baby Snores It is time to move on from here. I am no longer enduring my monthly heartbreak. Miraculously this t...