Friday, March 28, 2008

A little history

Feeling Quiet
Hearing Silence

When I miscarried the first time I didn’t write about it.

I had not yet started this journal.

I did start reading a few other journals at the time where the authors talked about their own miscarriages.

Those journals were a lifeline to me then as I was so lost and alone.

Those journals inspired me to start this journal over two years ago.

I have talked about my previous miscarriage in this journal but mostly in entries about our secondary infertility struggles.

This time I want to write about the miscarriage…the physical and the emotional aspects.

The writing has already started to help me in my healing process and I can only hope that maybe my words will help someone else who is going through this not feel so alone.

In my previous entries where I noted that these entries were more for my benefit than for anyone else’s what I meant was that even though I always write my entries for me these entries will be filled with some very personal information and be a bit depressing for others to read.

I have some regular readers who comment pretty faithfully but my feelings will not be hurt if you choose not to comment on these entries as I know how hard it is to know what to say to someone dealing with miscarriage.

The end...

Feeling Content Hearing Tiny Baby Snores It is time to move on from here. I am no longer enduring my monthly heartbreak. Miraculously this t...