Thursday, March 27, 2008

Prayer

Feeling Quiet
Hearing Silence

The entries I will be posting over the next few days will be more for my benefit that for anyone else's. I am working through some things and hope to be able to do a real entry soon. Right now I am praying for peace.

O God of love, source of life, please hear my prayer.
My baby died before it ever came to birth.
The blessing of your love was torn from my body, leaving me empty and devastated.
Comfort me now in my sorrow.
Restore my hope for a child to come.
Give me courage and new delight in the days ahead.
In good time, grant me a new life that my soul may rejoice and my body give birth.
In Christ's name I pray. Amen.



The end...

Feeling Content Hearing Tiny Baby Snores It is time to move on from here. I am no longer enduring my monthly heartbreak. Miraculously this t...